Monday, September 1, 2014

"I Love my Fear" (poem)

I love my deadly fear,
I feed it all I can.
It defines my inner person,
it makes me who I am.

I want to feel the terror
even with no need
as my life's so fucking boring
there's nothing else to eat.

I sometimes go to movies
but they're just like network news,
just a pre-paid load of crap
from coked-out Cali tools.

People will dislike me
as they want to keep their fears
Never listen to the truth,
It's not what they can hear.

My terror is my passion
Every move elicits fear
the zombies may be marching
I know they're coming near.

Microbes will attack me,
the ice is going to melt,
Florida goes down under
but they already live in Hell.

There is cancer in the sunshine,
there's poison in the food,
your children will be monsters
and aren't you such a rube

as every word is bullshit
they love to play your fears
But there's no snake in your toilet
and ISIS won't come here.

No comments: