Thursday, August 28, 2014

Silas Playing Tonight at the MusikCircus

Sonya Jevette will play the first set at 1pm SLT and I'll do the second one at 2pm SLT.

The non-set last night went well as a good sound check for using the iPad for serving back tracks.  What that means for tonight is that it will hammer.  I didn't make a whole hour doing that last night but the object is still to do it again.  I did not do "Ohio 2014" and that may be the closer after back track tunes.  End it with all the lights flashing and all the horns honking.

The regulars couldn't stand it if I told the story again of the last tour of CSN&Y together but what I know from that show is those boys can blow the walls down when they feel like it.  And that is precisely what I feel like doing with "Ohio 2014" tonight.

Don't miss Sonya as her voice is beautiful und auch einzigartig (German for 'and also unique').  English only gives two syllables to something unique and that's a pitiful gesture relative to something one cannot find anywhere else.  Germans give four syllables  ine - tsig - ar - tighh and this shows some Respekt for the Wort!

No comments: