Monday, August 18, 2014

About More Guitar Playing

Focus is shot all to hell.  There is no loss of focus in making the Web site for my niece.  That's good work and it is, the way I look at things, also music insofar as the way things flow; there are choruses, verses, and they repeat with a coda to exit.  The similarities go much deeper than that but that's intellectualizing and you want loud.

The killing is overwhelming me.  It's not so much the fact of it but the lack of remorse.  Everywhere, guns, guns, guns.  They throw concussion grenades at a granny and break down doors when they aren't even sure they have the right address and it goes on and on and on.

They roll .50 cal machine guns to cops and I don't know if anywhere in American history or even world history that anyone ever used such a weapon to commit a crime.

America has been stolen by the GOP frontmen and tell me that's hype the next time you see them rolling an armored vehicle to Barney Fife's sheriff's office in Bumfuck, Iowa.  In fact, they sent these malevolent devices all over the place and have turned the U.S. police force into the Waffen SS and it gets to the point at which they'll dispatch these thick-skulled monsters to bust people for parking tickets.

There isn't a single one of you who can tell me why this is happening but I can damn sure ask why the hell you don't stop it.  Rep Hank Johnson has shown the balls to submit a bill to stop militarization of the police force but even that permits them to be packing .50 cal machine guns.  And that's with limitations!  What the hell have they got already?

I protest and I will as I damn sure will not sit by silently and watch this endless carnage.  The Republican response is to shred it as, in my life, I have never seen GOP remorse over killing anything.  Not once.

Bush commits the most egregious offense imaginable and I get nothing but GOP excuses.  No. 1: Well, Democrats supported him.  Yah, he was lying through his teeth to them.  No. 2: the CIA made it all up and Bush never knew.  This is believable because no-one ever lifted a finger to prosecute and these are the same people who wanted to put Clinton in front of the World Court for sticking a cigar in Monica Lewinsky's lady parts.  There is just never-ending bullshit and excuses regarding the deaths of possibly as many as a million people in Iraq.

I see the lack of remorse in them and it just stomps my  heart into the ground.  How can they not care about it even a little bit.  Why wouldn't they fix it just to bring respect back to their own party ... but they don't do that ... instead they attack everything around if anything even faintly besmirches the bullshit fantasy they concocted.

I'm sick of being hated and I don't like isolation but so it goes.  It has become fairly difficult to play as it wears me out so fast.  It's odd as Sasquatch can yak like mad for a video but if I start doing anything it will run me down.  That means definitely keep doing things or I run down faster but this is the part about old age ain't for wimps.

The music is there somewhere but it's like a lost orphan in a city with no lights and how can it possibly be found when there are howling hurricanes of hatred ... whatever the problem just fucking kill it and then it won't come back.  Sooner or later they will kill the kid.

No comments: