Friday, August 8, 2014

What About that Silas Music at Cat's Art MusikCircus

Well, it's funny you should mention that as the day's activity hasn't been exclusively occupied with translating English into languages I don't know.  I also do that with music as I have no idea what I'm doing, I just like how it sounds.

That turned into a show last night.  Cat has been dealing with the absence of Summer as it hasn't even got warm enough to stick a toe in the water this season.

So.

Wir brauchen ein Überraschung
(We need a surprise)

There's no need to tell you what I played as it's recorded.  Cat said the sound was good so I'll upload it so you can find for yourself.  It will probably be some hours yet before I do that as it will take a little bit of processing to do it.

The show surprised me as I went almost an hour and I wasn't planning on anything.  The equipment wasn't setup for playing, the guitar wasn't tuned, etc.  The only thinking was Cat is not smiling and life would be much better if she were smiling.

She was smiling at the end of it so that makes it a good show for me.  I'm not going to give my own judgment of it as I felt tired but good at the end of it and no-one can really ask more than that anyway.

Well, some get the hookers, cocaine, and limos but who has time (laughs).

No comments: