Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Good Things

Cat is one of the brightest minds I've ever known.  She's speaking in a second language and she can still smoke just about anyone I know.  Speaking in German, she must be a nuclear-powered locomotive.  She is one of the biggest reasons life stays interesting enough to keep doing it.  There's much more but not for public reading.

Making the web site for Valerie has been very good as I can be kind of a software ol' Dad and that's why I've been spending so much time working on error recovery.  No matter what happens, ol' software Dad has to be there.

That the web site is for Lotho's daughter is also good as he has done so much for me and here's a chance to give some back.  He can see it's not just some scratch-and-sniff web site and part of that is to impress but mostly it's because Valerie is determined to paint for life and I want to make something that will serve her for quite a while.

Music is endless confusion and "Shooting Through a Star" is the latest part of it I've probably listened to it half a dozen times or so and how do I know what to make of it.  The part that isn't confusing is that I love doing it.  Maybe it would make more sense if anything else did.

My friend, Yevette, puts me up here and doesn't ask for anything.  She seriously doesn't expect anything at all.  She's gone way out of her way to help get me to clinic and hospital.  She's crazy as a the night is long but she has a huge and generous heart.  That describes practically everyone I know, actually.

It's been a great happiness to see the Mystery Lady stopping by every so often.  It would have been cool if I had skipped working out covers altogether and stayed with being insane as then we would have discovered if the Mystery Lady liked tangling with that kind of music with whatever lyrics I had for it.  She can hear the key and it probably would have been pretty cool.  That was a major tactical blunder on my part as that wasn't what we did it at all.  For the regulars, imagine her voice when she knows exactly and probably personally why the lyrics were written and now she's at a mike with them to do whatever she in the world she likes.

No comments: