Monday, March 11, 2013

What's Hot on the Blog

The blog hit the second highest ever yesterday and I stopped reporting on breaking through three hundred as it's not news anymore.  Here's what was hot yesterday.


EntryPageviews
Jan 25, 2013, 1 comment
38
26
Mar 10, 2013, 4 comments
25
20
19
Mar 10, 2013, 5 comments
12
9
7
6
6


One thing I quite enjoy is that "The Tiger and the Monkey" and "The Elven Children" aren't even current and yet people are reading them.  I keep hearing of a fascination with darkness but those poems are love songs.

I won't detail the content of all the articles but something I noticed when I was walking last night was a candle was lit inside one of the Griechisch Autobahn Denkmäler (Greek Highway Monuments).  These things are not built and then forgotten.

No comments: