Thursday, March 28, 2013

A Little Bit o' Sunshine (Updated)

After being here since November, you might think the novelty would have worn off but that's not true at all.  There's a palm tree right outside my front door!


I know you're getting really tired of Winter right about now.  Even though you love snow, you've had quite enough of it so here's a little bit o' sunshine for you.  There really isn't a single cloud in the sky and the only time I even see aircraft is when the cowboys from the HAF are out playing "Top Gun" going out over the Ionian Sea and they fly way too low to leave contrails.

These pictures really aren't to torture you but rather to share what I'm seeing as there's another discovery everywhere I look and you can think of me as a clown if you like as the really good ones are seeing things many others have forgotten.

Here's a performance I consider really brilliant and, of course, Cat is the one who showed it to me.


The clown is Mikhail Usov and give his performance time to grow. Watch through the eyes of a child and in this and just about everything else you will see so much more.  The Baby in Nashville will understand and I'm pretty sure her grandparents will as well.

Frühling bald kommt!  Ich weiss die Kinder habe keine Geduld aber Frühling kommt!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If one can not see the absolute wonder of a gifted clown then one should stop wasting precious oxygen yes The Baby saw her first live clown There is a sense of wonder in her eyes that is awe inspiring But what do I know I am just a fat old man who lives in the country

Unknown said...

I don't think it's a coincidence that the people I love the most live in the country! I would have loved to see her eyes when she saw the clown. Must have been marvelous! I remember seeing her discovering stuff outside and was absolutely charmed by her!