Wednesday, March 20, 2013

"I Love Rats" - Alan Fraser and Remixed by Michi Renoir (audio podcast)

"I Love Rats" was first recorded a couple of years ago and I have always played it solo.  Something I didn't know is that Michi Renoir, my friend in Austria who has such fantastic synthesizer moves, downloaded it and remixed it to add his keyboard work into the song.  He surprised me with it last night in a live set and blew me right away!

Michi sent me an MP3 of the remix and now you can hear what he did last night.  It doesn't get any fresher than that!  What a wonderful job he did!!!

Danke schön, Michi Renoir!  Ich liebe dich, mein Bruder!

"I Love Rats" - Michi Renoir Remix is available now on the Ride the Dragon podcast or you can link directly to the song and play it immediately.

Update:

"I Love Rats" - Michi Renoir Remix is now uploaded to SoundCloud as well.

No comments: