Sunday, March 10, 2013

Ode to a Cigarette

Nah, there's no Ode to a Cigarette as I'm into the fifth day of cold turkey and my skin isn't crawling for them so much anymore.  What is bugging the living hell out of me, however, is no soda pop!  For you all who like drinking tea or coffee, etc, I'm glad for you but I really don't think they're all that much cheaper and you will get the same withdrawal if you stop those too!  I'm not really talking about a physical withdrawal from the caffeine as I have had a little Coke every few days, I just miss the taste ...  and the bubbles!  (laughs)

I thought things would break loose today but that didn't happen so I'm not exactly sure when the eagle flies as the schedule has never been clear.  At that point there will be money for petrol and we can go riding some more.  The weather is getting warmer and there is much I want to show you.  And if you're  asking who is riding with me, you just haven't been paying attention!  (laughs)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you!

Unknown said...

Any woman who likes horses and big bikes is ok by me!

Anonymous said...

so very proud of You Alan XXXXX cant wait till our next ride !
cat

Unknown said...

Thank you!!!! Only a day or two more and we will ride! I will take you everywhere I go!!!!