Monday, March 11, 2013

An Angel Came Tonight

In my life when you least expect it or don't expect it at all, sometimes an angel will come.  When I was so smashed up in the last bike crash, an angel came.  I even have pictures of that one.  Tonight it happened in a different way.  When you have even run out of water, it's pretty obvious that things are really bad but I was going with it.  OK, this sucks really bad but stay cool and get through it.  I think angels like that kind of attitude!


I hit the car so hard that my body didn't even bounce that far.  It still brings tears all these years later to think of the angel talking to me to keep me conscious until the ambulance got there.  I don't know who you are but wherever you are, thank you!

Whoever you were tonight, thank you!

No comments: