Sunday, March 10, 2013

Big Fun at the Kastro Bar

There has been a lot of discussion about the Kastro Bar over the last few days and I went up to see Makis who runs the place.  Harry was hanging with him and the owner was there as well.  We started talking and some hours later I'm back home again.

I'm not going to go into the details of what we discussed but it was most interesting and I'm definitely intrigued.  I can do what they need and that's in motion now.  Yahoo!

The biggest plus is they weren't at all interested in Facebook as I wouldn't be interested in getting involved with that at all.  It would be ok to put a Facebook page up just to cover it but anything more than that would just be a waste of time.  People seem to be getting it that Facebook is just another Web site.

No comments: