Sunday, March 17, 2013

Riding the Storm Out

I apologise if there's been any concern but there hasn't been much I could do as lightning did quite a nice job of frying an Internet box on a telephone pole on Friday and the weather has been so bad ever since that there was no way the company could get out to fix it.  Hopefully it will be fixed later today so cross yer fingers on that.  In Greece, Sunday is a public holiday by law so it's pretty cool that they would even try to come out.  There's no chance tomorrow as it's a holiday also but I'm not sure of the basis behind that one.

Much love to you all and hopefully things will be back to normal fairly soon.  Right now I'm at the Kastro Bar so I'm not exactly suffering (laughs).  It was very cold the last few days but today the sun is shining and it's definitely warmer.  I guess those days were just a bit of Winter being spiteful about getting kicked out of the game for the next seven months.  Ain't that a heartbreaker!

No comments: