Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Working on a Great Many Things Today

There hasn't been much time to write today as I'm working on a number of things at once.  There are multiple live Web site projects currently active.  Nothing has paid anything yet but that's ok as people are talking seriously and I will happily match that.

One of the places is a photo shop and I will have more details on that as it grows.  One of the hazards of designing for a photo shop is they really get off on whizbang tricky stuff but I'm not of the opinion that kind of flash has any value whatsoever.  What I deliver will be a straight-up design that goes straight to purpose.  The way I will do it is to build a prototype on my own Web site that we can review together.  If it's agreed my approach is valid then we can do business.  They're very good people and I spent a lovely couple of hours over there today.

I really don't like being hush-hush about things but for the moment it's best until things move more along.  There is a quite large site I will also be developing and this is labor of love kind of stuff as it's an opportunity for some give-back.  Nevertheless, it is a pay gig but again I'm dealing with good people and life is fair or it is nothing.

This is just a quick update to let you know surprises are coming.  Yes, of course Cat knows what they are but don't bug her to find out as she won't tell you either (laughs).  I don't like Secret Agent kind of stuff so it behooves me to work quickly so I can show you these new projects.

This absolutely does NOT mean I will bury my life in computers again as I know probably better than anyone what soul-sucking vampires these evil beasts can be.  There is another song I want to record and I will get cracking on that as quickly as I can as well.

No comments: