Monday, March 11, 2013

What the Hell is in Greek Water!

The water ran out today but I thought, aha, I have an answer:  I will melt the ice cubes in the freezer.  However, I didn't freeze them so I guess what happened is that whoever made them used water from the faucet.  Here is what came from the melted ice cubes:


It can't be poisonous as it's ok to use it for cooking and I do that all the time but wtf!  I mean WTF is that!!!  Everyone tells me not to drink it but they have never said why.  I'm guessing these are minerals of some kind but who knows.  WTF!!!

And, yah, wise guy, the glass was clean!  (laughs)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boil it or a few drops of iodine chunks that big a coffee filter on square if cotton
Boyscouts 101

Unknown said...

Thanks but I sucked as a Boy Scout but every Greek who has mentioned it has said don't drink it and I also promised Cat I wouldn't. Hopefully this is only until tomorrow! (laughs)

Actually I was ok as a Boy Scout but after a while my brother came with me. Then we got into trouble and they threw both of us out! (laughs)