Saturday, March 9, 2013

No, I Will Not Smoke

As reviewed previously, the Birdman doesn't have the balls of a mosquito and his approach would be, after any difficulty whatsoever, to start smoking again and blame it on her.  However, she is not here and the only one who can raise a cigarette to my lips is me.  Fortunately, the real world and definitely not my world do not revolve around the rules of a self-important Birdman.

So, I've been dead honest about every aspect of this.  I haven't smoked so much as a PSC / Previously-Smoked Cigarette (i.e. a butt) in almost four days.  Yes, I understand smokers always lie but this is truth nevertheless.  I did almost crack and bummed a cigarette from my friend who was very sweet in saying fights come and go but love never does.  It's also truth that I don't know if I could maintain the strength if I had any money so, for now, it's best that I don't.

Therefore I must focus.  I shot the video this morning on the beach and now I will try to make some music for it.  I haven't felt this lousy in a long, long time but so it goes.  I don't want to play some self-pitying bullshit as there is so much bad blues in the world that one more second-rate piece of crap won't make me feel better and it sure won't do anything for you.  What I will do is play the video and play the guitar at the same time and see what happens.

Some of you know what love means and the others send self-pitying emails or go to whine on Facebook.

No, hell no, you won't hear anything about what happened.  I will tell you that I love her more than breathing and that's what I want in this song.

No comments: