Monday, March 25, 2013

James Corachea at Cat's Art MusikCircus Tonight

Writing a report is all very well but maybe it's not such a bad idea to tell you when these people will be performing.

So ... James Corachea will play at 1:00 PM US Pacific Time (Second Life Time) at Cat's Art MusikCircus.  You can see the week's schedule for the MusikCircus without going into Second Life and it's very fast.  I'm considering adding an email subscription list to the MusikCircus site so please do let me know if you would find that helpful.  Personally, I can't stand email because of all the damn spam, same reason Facebook is so annoying.

I know Yevette and most of you, in fact, can't stand Facebook so I'm looking for the best way to let you all know what's happening as I don't think single solutions such as Facebook, Google+, etc are particularly effective and even if I spam every social network on the planet then a good many of you STILL won't see it (laughs).

Hope to see you tonight and on with the show!

No comments: