Thursday, March 21, 2013

My Secret Project - Updated - Success!

Progress, seemingly, has slowed but that's only because I'm working on the super-secret part that not even The Illuminati can see.  It will hurt nothing to tell you as I won't show this part until it is fully-functional anyway and it involves the use of the Google API for embellishing a map.  One can do some quite brilliant things with this technique ... so long as one can get it to work.  I had it working very nicely a few years ago but, naturally, software evolved into a new edition and now none of that stuff is of any value and I'm re-learning it.  There was good progress last night so I'm hopeful this will be completed by Sunday.

Obviously it's a Web project as I already told you it's not a secret musical project so computers are inevitable.  I would have shown you already but I started into this final aspect of it and decided best to show you the completed project rather than to piecemeal it out to you.  It looks pretty good as it stands and some of you have seen it because we can communicate privately but it's not yet time for a public release.  Soon!


Update:  All of the bits and pieces are now working in the super-secret part and all that's left is to do the typing as the annoying debug bit is completed.  Now for the annoying typing bit (laughs).

Obviously I'm mapping something but what I'm mapping is for you to deduce!

No comments: