Sunday, March 31, 2013

Smokin' in the Boy's Room

As you may have surmised, assuming you do surmise or that anyone does but we assume someone must or there would not be a word for surmising, the lack of any news on smoking is not good news.

The campaign cracked during the extended Internet crapshoot during which it was down for three days.  Although I have not heard any reliable reports that the Mothmen were responsible for the downtime, what other cause is more likely.  Some say a switching box on a telephone pole was hit by lightning during the storm on the preceding Friday but they always say that, don't they.

So the Marlboros came back and have since left again.  I weaned them out and switched to roll-yer-own which I loathe as I don't roll cigarettes any better than I roll joints and they almost always turn out like dirigibles.

Once more it starts again and it looks like tomorrow would be a peach of a day for it.

Sorry about that but I will keep at it until I get it right.  I told Cat that I would and it bugs the living hell out of me that I have not yet delivered on it so here we go again.

No comments: