Thursday, January 1, 2015

What Do You Know ... New Tunes on the Podcast

Today makes it two years for Cat and I and that is one peach of a reason to upload some tunes and promising them for quite a long time may have a bit to do with that as well.

These are in sequence from the show last night:

The Silas TechnoHypnoGroove Christmas Song

Unless they like tom toms, this might not be the best pick for Santa and the missus.


Two-Dollar Whore

That was after I realized I was playing for NYPD cops and no-one was listening so I figured for a two-dollar tip that makes me a two-dollar whore ... but ... I'm one damn fine two-dollar whore.  Ha!


I Love Rats

Loudness and speed for the sake of, well, loudness and speed.


Bombs Away

Despite the way it's announced, it remains an anti-war bit as she killed a ton of Romans but they regrouped and killed her back.


Or go directly to the Ride the Dragon podcast.

No comments: