Sunday, January 25, 2015

The "Three-Way" is Delivered (video)

The keyword is 'experimentation' and Edison can tell you how many ways to make lightbulbs that don't work.  This one is not a broken lightbulb and it delivers what I wanted:  the proof of concept.  It emboldens me to be more ambitious with the next one.




There are multiple technical aspects that could make the video better for this or that reason ... and I'm going to ignore all but one.  The thing I'm looking most to see is still falling short as the aim on the action cam is not quite right.  If it's to show you what the fingers are doing to play this stuff then it should show all of what they do and that's still needing some practice.

Overall I'm pleased as it's a much more complex edit than usual and that makes it for me significantly more visually interesting.

In part I held off on perfectionism as I wanted to get something out here to say, "Thank you."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And ..Thank You!! ML

Unknown said...

It's very much my pleasure to show you how it goes in doing this stuff. The next time someone wants to tell me to go off to play on a street corner, I'll just run this video!