Saturday, January 24, 2015

Stalking a Video Shoot

There was one massive supernova ... and then another one.  That might not seem so good as a supernova is a star exploding and that looks really cool but there's a drawback because anything within twelve parsecs of the Kessel Run melts faster than ice cream at the beach.

Fortunately, I am not that close and could be bathed in that glorious supernova radiance without the generally negative side-effect of absorbing so much radiation that it turns me into a cucaracha.

Note on the Kessel Run:  since there are American Snipers about, more explanation of things is needed (much more).  The statement refers to Han Solo in "Star Wars IV" nee "Star Wars I" when he said 'the Millennium Falcon could do the Kessel Run in twelve parsecs.'  This went instantly to the Sci-Fi Hall of Fame for Most Stupid Statement in a Movie.  A parsec is not a unit of speed but rather distance and the only thing that even sounds like a Kessel Run is Georgie Jessel who was a Jewish comedian about thirty years ago and his only relationship with space is that he's dead.  (WIKI:  George Jessel)

Related is that I'm using the Peanut Therapy on the tooth as the plan is to grind that bitch down so it stops cutting me.  It's even working a bit and we'll see how it looks for shooting video tomorrow.  The deal with Yevette is she has an Emergency Plan and if I still can't hack it on Monday then we will talk about it.  In Silas Algebra, that means shoot a video tomorrow or you have to go to the fookin' dentist on Monday.  Therefore, shoot the fookin' video.

There are multiple variables for shooting.  Temperature is one of them.  Shooting when it's cold is a drag and there's also the problem that it makes my nipples get hard so that automatically puts the video into the adult category.  YouTube seriously did that previously because one of my videos showed the pixel nipples of a furry (i.e. human / cat hybrid).

Rather than getting complex, the object for tomorrow is to try for the one with the Laughing Gecko shirt so that means daylight.  It's crucial for what I want to know that two cameras be used to shoot it.  The element I'm after is me looking at you and you looking at me by showing that with the cameras.  When I do the Magnum Opus, I want to composit a Second Life audience as a transparency over the real-world image of 'you' to give the fullest 'vision' of it.  The whole thing is virtual so there's no way to actually see it, everything is through visualization.

Definitely forward progress.  Amazing what a supernova can do.

No comments: