Wednesday, January 28, 2015

JeSuis1Percent Sucks for a Twitter Name - Updated

JeSuis1Percent sucks as I'm not one of the eighty-five and they eat their dead so I don't want to be part of that company in any way, even as a mockery.

Possible other Twitter names:

Dead Silas - Sounds a bit like Dead Kennedies and I don't think I ever heard a song they did.

Johnnie GotHisGun - Representing gunners who get shot by their dogs.

Infundibulist - I'm liking this one because it's so obscure

AuthCheezProd - Closest I could get to Authentic Cheese Product, a band name I was using for a while.

Decisions, decisions


Update:

Infundibulismus - Just because hardly anyone will know what it means.  Yes, it has to do with Vonnegut.

My Twitter URL is now:  https://twitter.com/Infundibulismus

No comments: