Saturday, January 17, 2015

Boehner's Bolshy and Bezoomny Bummerkrieg

Trashing the blog because people don't kick up money to support me is exactly the same thing Boehner did to America.  Therefore, I assume the cheap bastards who just come here expecting amusement for free are the 1% as they never give anything to anyone.

(The slang comes from "A Clockwork Orange")


As to trashing America, an order was placed today for sixty Russian rocket boosters because most of the commercial launches in the US use Russian boosters and of greatest interest is the dependency in Boeing and Lockheed Martin as they use them for military space vehicles.  Reducing the best space program on the planet to one that's dependent on products from others looks like a space research travesty but, to John Boehner, it's business as usual.

He likes to blame the welfare mothers but I have yet to see a rocketship parked at Wal-Mart.

(Ed:  Christmas in that?)

No problem.  Get rid of him and Christmas comes back for everyone rather than just a select few.


The camera did arrive today and the first test was successful a few moments ago.  I am immensely pleased with it but do have two comments:


  1. The documentation looks like it was written by someone for whom English was a second language ... and Japanese was a third language.  The document on how to use the headband is a masterpiece that couldn't be more confusing and obfuscating if it were written by a Citibank lawyer.
  2. The underwater case is cool as the Old Fucker version of an action movie is to eat a lot of beans and then take a bath.  Now that I have an underwater case, I can film it to share with my beloved Cat.


However, the underwater case is required to mount the camera to the headband.  In my view, it's stupid to have a beautiful Zeiss lens on the camera and then put it inside a plastic housing.  All I need is to mount the camera to my head and definitely without the case.  If I have to do that with a staple gun, so be it.  I want what this camera can show you.


I have a test clip that actually shows the Galaxy Guitar sparkling better than anything else ever did but it's only about thirty or forty seconds and is not worth uploading.  I'll send it over Skype or email if you like but this is just a test and I've already junked the master copy.


I am not exaggerating about the screwage as there is no possible chance of surviving this month.  I'm supposed to get a heart stress test but I canceled it as it's too much in fuel to get there.  If you can help it would be most appreciated and you can call bullshit all you like, it's not.


I don't know the intention of the suggestion of using a Pignose for busking but you might want to consider I've been doing this for over forty years.  I might actually know what I'm doing and I used a Pignose at least twenty or thirty years ago ... it was worthless then.  Where it becomes ludicrous is that it runs on two or four penlight batteries which I suspect will not be sufficient to power the GT-100 and the GT-50 both of which are required or I'm just another yokel playing "Dust in the Wind."

(Ed:  you're just another yokel anyway)

Yah, but I don't play derivative crap for cruise ship people.


There are brand-new strings on the guitar so there is no chance of recording any video for probably some hours until I'm satisfied they have settled.  This is a very fine point as the sweetest, cleanest and brightest the strings will ever sound is right after you string them but you have to wait until they're done with a little stretching before recording has any value.  How long you wait is the fine point as it only lasts a day or two and they're just regular strings after that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Velgro strips--the long kind ya get in craft stores and fabric stores--heck even Walmart may have them...then there's always duck tape-ML

Unknown said...

I don't know if I'm fancying the idea of wrapping my head in duck tape!