Wednesday, January 28, 2015

The Republicanism of the Lotho

'twas a total load of twaddle, it was.  Deeply passionate twaddle ... but twaddle nevertheless.

The reasons Lotho did well in life are twofold (in no particular order):
  1. Lotho
  2. Mrs Lotho, one fireball redhead who is tiny but could whoop Lotho's ass any old time
(Ed:  you mean it wasn't the legendary magic of the GOP saving them from welfare mothers and zombies?)

Didn't have a thang to do with it.


I had a little tangle with Lotho after he got back from the military and had learned a bit of street-fighting in the Philippines.  That tangle ended quickly when I realized there was blood leakage from my nasal appendage and this was not at all indicative of success in pressing forward my argument.

And I still tell you Mrs Lotho could whoop his ass any old time.


Lotho likes to think he worked harder than I did but I buried many who thought like that.  Mrs Lotho, tho, she's relentless.  My record was a hundred work hours in a week along with two Hendrix concerts.  (I'm sure I must have napped in my computer chair but I never left it)  I reckon it would have been a good contest with Mrs Lotho in workaholism.

Note:  don't perceive any of this as negative.  If you want to achieve any whoop-ass in this world you damn sure better be relentless.

(Ed: the 85 in the 1% are relentless)

Yes.  They are also amoral psychopaths.  If you'll permit, I'll stick to those who are not amoral psychopaths.

So, that's yer Lotho Story.  He didn't get any special favors from GOP politicians and I doubt he even knows one.  What Lotho and Mrs Lotho do know is ass-bustin' as they've been doing it about thirty years now and, what do you know, it worked.

No comments: