Tuesday, January 6, 2015

When You Tell Me to Go

The intention on the blog for a month has been to write stuff with at least some minimal content and nothing that's for the purpose of provoking or eliciting any reaction.  That worked out through one hundred and forty articles and presumably thousands of words.

Out of all that there was one word that caused offense.  The nature of the offense isn't important but rather that anyone would search so hard to find it and ignore everything else that's there.  (What I said was not inherently offensive.  It was an arbitrary choice.)

All for a single word ...


Mystery Lady, here's what started all this.  When you had been in the hospital for about a month, month and a half, I was frantic as there no way to discover what was happening without getting into supremely creepy stalker stuff.  I told Bibi of this and she just stared at me.  No reaction of any kind.  No more empathy than you'd see in a rock.  I blocked her at that moment from any further access to my life, every possible barrier I could construct.  There's been no contact ever since.  I guess it pissed her off.

It was the right thing to do and I would do it again even given what came of it.

That was the entire shitstorm right there.


So I'm tired of shitstorms.  I give up.  This has been going on for well over three years and it won't ever stop as the drones have nothing better to do.


Like I say, discord is part of life and that's why God gave us semi-tones.


It's all true, tho.  I married the Mystery Lady and stole all her stuff.  After a while I met Yevette and, of course, stole all her stuff.  Telia was my partner for years in the early days of SL and, yep, I stole all her stuff.  Now that I've stolen all of Cat's stuff, there's really not much else to be done except retire to Miami Beach.

I've never stolen anything in my fucking life and I won't have this anymore.  If that means I live in silence, so be it.

No comments: