Friday, January 9, 2015

Bibi the Bombastic Boobazoid

The response the other day from the Mystery Lady cracked me up:

What the F???? Is Bibi still capable of sending you into the toilet?? Don't give that dishonest bitch the chance--I'd like to talk to her husband...ML

The husband aspect is one of the most twisted parts of it as Bibi told me he was perpetually drunk and they were 99% divorced, just a few more weeks and that will all be finished.

Sometime later her daughter was standing in the middle of the street, late at night, and screaming like a fishwife, "You broke up a thirty-year marriage."

I didn't react to her as my only thought was, dayum, you mofos seriously need to get your stories straight.

The difference in perception between that of you all who have met her and what she pitches on Facebook is usually funny to me ... until she finds a way to get in my face again.  She has a couple of thousand 'friends' on Facebook and she's spread this stuff all over the place.  She wasn't good at anything else but she's reasonably proficient as a Destroyer.

As to Bibi's latest claim that she bought all the stuff here, if she had paid for any instrument, I would have splintered and burned it to send it back to Satan.

(Ed:  I'm not picking up a lot of Christmas out of this)

Yah, me either but it will come.  Things are cool with Cat.  Bibi cancer is localized.  The music will come.

No comments: