Sunday, January 11, 2015

Communication, Video, and Penny's Boobs

Cadillac Man, sorry I missed you as I've been meaning to call but the timing doesn't quite work.  I saw you tonight on Skype but wasn't fast enough.

Mystery Lady, I'm sure you've tried to call but there's no way to get voice mail so I can't return calls because there's no way to know of them.

I promise I'm not trying to be difficult, it just is difficult.  Maybe it would be better if you let me know a time that's good for you to call and I can shift to Yevette's computer so I will hear when the phone when it rings.  Her computer is quite a bit more powerful than this one but the software is back-level and you don't go upgrading another person's computer ... well, you know how that goes.  It's like looking in a woman's purse or opening someone's mail ... you just don't.


As to video, I didn't shoot anything and instead downloaded Season 8 of "The Big Bang Theory" and thought I'd give some time to see if anyone supports getting a camera.

(Ed:  does this go to a private YouTube channel and all that?)

Nah, we've been through that.  If I make a private channel then people who can't afford to support what I do wouldn't be able to see it and that's not acceptable.  We've gone over that before and no need to do it again.

I can't make a move until Wednesday anyway so we'll see what happens.


(Ed:  what about TBBT?)

Penny got shorter hair and bigger boobs.  I don't know if I can assimilate this information into the current space-time continuum.

No comments: