Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Commenting is Enabled w/Rigorous Screening

There's no reason anyone who actually does support the music should be prevented from doing it.  Anything else will deleted without consideration and marked as spam.


The blog is not linked to anything but Twitter and there is no link beyond that as I'm not interested in what happens in social networks largely because nothing happens in social networks.  If you like being right, go to Facebook as everyone on there is always right.

For the recovered videos, the text is in second person as if Silas is already dead.  He is.  If I can recover anything else then I will but it's not likely.


The month is already a bitch and there will be few details on that as some are still stalking here and would enjoy too much hearing how bad it gets.


If I can make a video then I will but the motivation is not high.  I will not take gigs anywhere.

No comments: