Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Downloads from the Sunshine Daydream Show

There are four, all of which are available for free on the Ride the Dragon podcast.
The first one is my own favorite.  If you only check out one, that's yer huckleberry.

All of them have been downloaded more times than there were people at the Sunshine Daydream show.  From this I conclude, it's more effective and vastly less melodrama simply to upload the songs and let them fly where they may.  There's no money either way and it's one hell of a lot less hassle simply to upload them.

It doesn't tell me anything about whether people like them ... but that don't seem like it's goin' happen anyway.

If you do like the jams and want to support this, please do hit the Donate button.  I've played for tips all my life and there's no reason to change now.


Onward to the Great Mysteries

Contributed by one of our loyal readers:  do whales fart?

Well, Timmy, I don't know for sure but if you hear any big bubbles coming up around your boat, don't light a match.

No comments: