Tuesday, January 20, 2015

What's Left of the Wreckage

Comments are disabled on the blog and I've deleted the ones from the last year or so.  The relentless campaign to pry an insult out of what I say has worn this trip down to nothing.  If you're one of the 85 who own half of the world's wealth then please do free free to be insulted by what I write.  Anyone else has nothing to do with it as, shockingly, it's not about you.

My intention in bailing out was to eliminate all trace of myself and in most regards I was successful.  However, several things are inescapable for me:  there is no other way to get information to the Mystery Lady, it's not quite as bad but similar with Yevette, and there are multiple articles in support of various musicians who have played for Cat.  Therefore I reinstated the blog.

Multiple articles will have broken links to videos and this cannot be fixed.  The videos don't exist on YouTube anymore as there hasn't been disk space to keep backups, much less the masters.  I have recovered five of about eighty.

Two Facebook accounts and Google+ have been eliminated but there is no way of deleting the latter entirely as killing Google+ kills every Google thing you ever touched.

Duck Soup has been largely demolished and trying to restore it is pointless.  It will die in May in any case.

The Twitter account was deleted and has been replaced be JeSuis1Percent.