Monday, January 26, 2015

"Riding in Pyrgos (Greece)" (video)

It was mad riding in Pyrgos and this was kid stuff next to how crazy it gets in Athens.  The text is in German but the video is funny even if you don't know the words.  When it says 'er ist mit ein Handy,' it means the guy in the red hoodie is using a cellphone while he rides.  I was dancing around in the traffic a bit but I didn't make any better time than he did and that was striking me funnier and funnier as I rode along.

The music is "New Age" but it's the back track without any lead.  As with the other from Greece, this needs to be re-mastered but it's very likely impossible.  It's not that my organization is so scattered but rather there was a radical change to Final Cut during the course of my video making.  Anything created with the previous versions is difficult to convert to the new version and it's impossible if you don't still have all the bits.

No comments: