Monday, January 5, 2015

Fire Sale on Insults

There's been a parade of it, the gist of which is the music needs to be something else and the only question from that is what is it now.

Freefall.

There's no question of the music to me.  I know what I'm doing and I play with the best skills I can bring to it to try to achieve that.

What that means to anyone else I haven't the tiniest idea.

At the top of the mountain it doesn't matter what it means to anyone else as the only one who knows for sure whether it's good or bad is you.  Whether people accept it is a different question.


Bibi got another shot in the other day, who knows why.  Looks like this one scored.  Congratulations to her on persistence.

As to the rebuttal:  the story was imaginative.  The end.


There is only one move to make.  Shut up and play.

After only one move to make, there are two more:  Record music.  Record video.

No comments: