Saturday, January 31, 2015

My Email Got Eaten By a Whale

No magic was performed and yet email that would have come to me here is now going to the iPad which is where I'm not.  That would be fine if I got a copy here but I don't.

Yevette gave me a summary of what's in there and it ranged from exceptionally cool to ... well ... other than exceptionally cool.

The exceptionally cool is the book from Cousin Gillian did make it to the Queen Bee and Official Historian of the Clan of Fraserdom and Soperdom in Cincinnati.  That book was well-traveled as who knows where it was printed.  It went to my ol' Mother, at five or six, in China.  From there it went to Scotland.  It went who knows where on the way to Cousin Gillian, also in Scotland.  She gave it to me and I took it to Netherlands and then to Texas.  Now it winds up in Cincinnati.  That book should have its own passport.  It should also be close to one hundred years old.

There is exceptionally weird in some family business I had no idea even existed, have no information concerning, have no idea what is required ... but will deal with it ... apparently.  There's no need for detail on that as it's clear in the wtf category.  It's too much wtf to grasp the wtf of it just now.

There's also a specification for content of the blog and I think I've been clear already there's a fixed price for content control.  For a flat $10,000 US, I'll call myself Slutty Huckleberry and wave a flag like only a Texan can.  Whoops, I think I had bumped that to $15,000.  Inflation, you know.

I do not see that stack of greenbacks so I conclude editorial control should remain my exclusive province.

No comments: