Wednesday, January 14, 2015

The Music is a Standing Joke

It's not that it isn't supported on the blog but rather it isn't supported anywhere else either.  The conclusion I take from that is it was a complete waste of time.

The purpose of continuing the blog on that basis is not clear as I can continue uploading videos, etc that people won't watch or won't say anything if they do.

It's my belief more people come to the blog to see it fail rather than succeed so it's no surprise no-one even ponied up a five spot to keep any of this happening.

My name is poisoned everywhere it possibly can be and the result is being perpetually on the defensive while my music goes down the toilet.  That poisoning makes the perfect cover for no-one lifting a finger about all my stuff that was stolen in Dallas.  It wasn't just Bibi as the Dallas crew had a piece of that as well.

There's no chance I'll perform again after what happened at Sunshine Daydream.  Besides, any venues with cool owners can't afford to pay performers and the ones where they will pay aren't worth playing.

Those are the only ways left to make any money but neither go anywhere so my contention is that it's best to walk away as all I'm accomplishing is making an even greater fool of myself with it.

No comments: