Thursday, January 29, 2015

Silas Scarborough Show Time Change for Today

Silas Scarborough at 2pm SLT at the Snowglobe in Cat's Art MusikCircus

There was an extended sound check with Cat just now as it's an astounding bitch to ensure the sound people hear on the other end of the stream is the same as what is being transmitted.  We played around with that for some while until what she saying was sounding like showed what I was doing was working.

There's one more inspection with Fission as it shows me the recording's waveform in a large window.  I have had this program for years and years but didn't use it much.  Suddenly it's indispensable.  What I hear in that recording is exactly what I expected based on what I was hearing.  That was working on Cat's end too so that means:  don't change anything.

No comments: