Sunday, September 7, 2014

There's Going to be a Party Tonight ... Well, Tomorrow Night

The most-recent story that went up for "Abandoning Paradise" is "There is Going to Be a Party Tonight" ... but there must be a billion pics and videos associated with this segment so this would be a good time to use the night time for that which it was intended:  stealing cars.  I'm not very good at stealing cars.  In fact, I have never stolen a car.  Therefore, I conclude it would be better to go to sleep.

The chapters available now have as many pics as I found ways to stuff into them plus at least twice that number in the background.  The pic count was somewhere over one hundred and sixty the last time I looked and there are many more coming.

Tablet people will prefer the iPad version but I like this type of presentation much better as it gives tremendous flexibility.  If you want to find pics, clicking on There Will Be a Party is probably a safe bet for lots of pics.  So I enjoy seeing the book can be in its fullest virtual sense.  It's not that I think the book is so tremendous but the vibe is pretty cool.

It's all hanging off the My Duck Soup Features page which takes you to the "Abandoning Paradise" page.

It's not trying to sell you anything unless you count a seriously weak attempt to push the iPad version of the book.  There are no click ads or pop-ups on the site anywhere.

No comments: