Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Where's the Political Stuff

It doesn't motivate me anywhere near as much as you may think and I'm not angry.  I'm frustrated people don't fix things easy to fix but that isn't my choice.  They will run the world as they will.  That I think they do a poor job of it is one opinion out of six billion.

Here's one, tho:  the last Republican to build anything (e.g. the U.S. Interstate Highway System) was Eisenhower, well over fifty years ago.  Based on previous history, expect another good one around 2050.

Eisenhower ... Mitt Romney.  What point in discussing as it's a farce they are even on the same team.

In today's environment, I could support Eisenhower against Obama or any of the posers the GOP is rolling.  Today I don't see anyone worthy of a vote in either party.  It would be better if they ran Americans but they roll the same corporate stooges over and over.  Clinton seriously thinks she will pull the same stunt.  In your dreams, lady.  Boobs won't make the difference as a stooge with boobs is still a stooge.

No comments: