Tuesday, September 2, 2014

And the Medical

Going back tomorrow to play with the medical people again.  If I'm good I'll get that elephant stamp on my paper because I spelled every word correctly.

This is a mixed situation as a lot of research went into it before delivering, "You've got cancer, dear."

When I get to the show, "You're screwed if I cut you and you're screwed if I don't.  I ain't cutting you. Come back in September."

So now it's September.  Yahoo.

For a quarter, I wouldn't show.  That situation fucked me right up.  I'm croaked ... I'm not croaked ... Let's wait and see.

What I see is they have no fucking idea except my chest is fucked-up.  Thanks but I knew that already.  If you don't get it on the chest, listen to me trying to sing "Too Much or Not Enough" as it's obvious there is no air to push it.  I'm not feeling sorry for myself but rather I'm annoyed that I managed to make a bad instrument sound even worse.

So I will go to the appointment as having doctors pissed off with me for not showing wouldn't be half the angry I'd be hearing from Cat and fairly.  There ain't no choice to it, I go.

No comments: