Monday, September 8, 2014

"Abandoning Paradise" - Searching the Pictures by Keyword

This will be the last gee whiz stunt of the day as this gets the slideshow searches about as intelligent as they can get ... until the next gee whiz idea.

The Abandoning Paradise page will tell you which keywords you can use.  Click on one and see whatever pics are associated with it.  There is no plan for a Googlish search as in find 'sexy french girls' or similar.  The page will tell you what it can find.  If you see something you like, click it.


These types of things are mechanical diversions from verifying secondary themes are presented well and that is now the main focus, much more than pushing more material out there.  Continuity is huge to me so I'll get satisfied with it how it sits now and then get moving forward again.

In other words, I want this to be more than pictures.  It's important to me that people be able to scan through the pics if that's what they prefer and that aspect is complete but that isn't my primary focus.

So, I'll get cracking.  You may enjoy the keyword stuff as it's kind of fun just screwing around with it.

No comments: