Thursday, September 11, 2014

Song Added to the Set for What Happens Today

I'll sing it ... and I'll walk all over the vocal with the guitar.  A real singer would stab me in the heart for doing that but here it's alright and it's appropriate for reasons that will become clear at the time.

There is the set today for Cat and there is another one on Saturday for Mania.  These may be the last and it's not due to the devastation over more bombing and killing.  It's overwhelming, depressing, and a great many things but that's not the reason.

Remember when Anne's memory started getting holes in it.  Yah, about that.  It was obvious from the show I uploaded that I didn't know the lyrics to one the songs but there's a lot more than that.  I'm not talking about screaming Alzheimer's every time you forget a phone number.  This is just wear and tear stuff but the result is stuff that should be there isn't there anymore.

I took the file down because there were many downloads but zero action on it and I wasn't willing to have another farce staring in my face.  88% of the people in the country think I should be hung and burned.  It's probably not likely they are customers.  (88% being the percentage a CNN poll claims support bombing ISIS)

I'm talking Cat about it as playing for her is the most fulfilling musical thing I can possibly do.

No comments: