Friday, September 26, 2014

iOS 8.0.2 and the Exploding iPad

The iPad is updating to iOS 8.0.2 right now.  It has not yet exploded although I am aware it may due to the helpful reports from various Microsoftian lizards.

An assist on their terminology:  every time Apple farts, it is not a nuclear a explosion although iOS 8.0.1 was, I gather, a fairly good-sized fart.

I am reporting my iOS 8.0.2 installation event live.

If there is an explosion, it will suddenly sto





Update:

What I wanted out of the upgrade was iCloud Drive but that isn't supported on the Mac until OS X Yosemite.  There is a Beta program but, when you only have one computer, you don't do Beta programs.

There are messaging functions in iOS 8.0 but what do I care.  Unless it does something useful, it's the same as Barney the Dinosaur to me.

No comments: