Tuesday, September 9, 2014

It Dawns the Book Was Never Finished

"Abandoning Paradise" tells you about going from Greece and really hitting the rocks in Scotland but emphasizing hitting the rocks wrecks the major point that if I had not done it when I did then it never would have happened.

Therefore.

The story could not possibly have ended in Scotland.  It should go through to Fort Worth where I do feel more artistically fulfilled than I have at any time in my life.  I'm either playing, writing, talking to Cat, or sleeping.  I don't do anything else nor do I have any interest in doing anything else.  Actually I'm the cook and I do my Cinderella stuff but that's not interesting except for feeding Tobey the Dog.  There are so many ant lion holes in the garage that I suspect the Ant Lion King may be nearby.

(Ed:  so what stops the book from going on forever?)

Other than croaking in some hugely-boring and sentimental way, not much.

The story of the rescue from Scotland to emerge in the last place I would have predicted, once again making music as much as possible, is vital to the whole of it.

That looks like the wrap as I spam some videos of Silas Live in Fort Worth and the reader can decide which direction was Paradise.

Ending it in Scotland crashes it into the ground and for what.

(Ed:  do you just get hammered and spew this stuff?)

Yes.  Writers have to write but first you have to think through what the hell you're trying to do and then fookin' write it.  If you don't want to think about it then become a journalist for CNN or Fox.


The most important aspect is get off your ass or lose the chance and that applies massively to the current global political situation.  However, I don't want any political bias in the book because it hammers the point too much.  People can figure it out for themselves.


It's an important consideration in the current environment that I did this by myself with everything I own in clear view.  I'm an old guy and an easy target but I didn't even have a pen knife for defense.  The only reason I ever saw for any fear was when those big-rig trucks were going to mow me down.  This needs to be mentioned but not hammered or then it gets political.

So.

The Cat presence is increasing in subtle ways with a sentence here and there.  Editing a book means reading it over and over just like recording some music.  You better really fookin' love it for how many times you will have to listen to it.  I do love the idea and I'm deciding if I love the book.  If I don't, you won't.  Why would you.

No comments: