Friday, September 19, 2014

Scotland and its Stand

Some days ago I said independence would not be such a good idea for Scotland and I'm glad they have chosen to remain a part of the United Kingdom.

What I admire is that there are many ways to take a stand against the Tory control of quite a bit of the world.  You can go to Facebook and change the world ... or at least a few electrons.  Or you can do like Scotland and take it to the street.

Pundits can argue at will at what consequence there may be from this stand and I will choose at will to ignore all of their boundless bollocks.  We will live the consequence.  That Scotland did it gives reason to observe and that's the point.

As to Facebook, there's no reason to observe anything ... except more Facebook.  Cocaine works very much the same way.  Robin Williams said that.  Very smart man.  Very sad.

(Some geeks may notice that was paraphrased from "Independence Day."  I'm so ashamed.  I'll have myself murdered ... or try to get a job with Robin Thicke.)

No comments: