Monday, September 22, 2014

Naga Flow and Robert69 Little - Virtual World Love Connection (video)

Robert69 Little has shot hundreds of videos in Second Life and that's not an exaggeration, hundreds of them.  There is one salient feature to all of them:  he does not appear in a single frame, every one of those videos is to feature a musician / performer in the virtual world.

Several days ago I wrote an article, Naga Flow Gets Raw at Cat's Art MusikCircus.  So those were my words, here's what Robert69 Little does:





Robert69 Little has been doing this for almost as long as I've been in Second Life which is one damn long time.  To my knowledge in all that time he never received nor asked for a dime for doing it.  Everything has been from his love of music and the performers who make it.  He's been on a Seven-Year Mission from God to document every Second Life performer and he has done one incredible job of it.

When performers write about themselves, there's no point in reading it as every one of them will tell you they can fart rainbows.  I see that any time I go to Facebook and I haven't seen a rainbow yet.  It's the ones who don't say it who can really do it and that's where Robert69 Little comes into it with the video to say it better than some poofy promo ever could.

There is one little problem, tho, as Robert69 is crazy as a loon ... but all the most interesting people are.  If crazy means giving freely of yourself while asking nothing in return then the world could use a whole lot more of Robert69 Little's craziness.

I've seen many many things Robert69 Little has given.  I've never seen anything from the people who criticize him.  I look at that as Darwinian protection so thanks for being crazy, Robert ... it saves me from wasting time on second-raters.

Some people do it for money and others do it for love.  You see why Robert69 Little does it.  He's my bro and has been for years.

No comments: