Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Video Shortened - Not Uploaded

The video I was going to upload has been shortened and I resent intensely being required to make any change whatsoever to any creation and particularly for some gumshoe clerk who doesn't give a rat's ass about it in the first place.

Yevette did offer to let me use her cell number and she wasn't the only one.  Other suggestions were also made but none of these will work.

Shortening the video leaves a bad taste as I'm not sure if that's rolling over.  It also leaves a good deal of anger as it will take another eight hours to render it with the fans on this damn tiny little laptop blowing their guts out the whole time.

I have a very low opinion of performing.  Right now the Dim-Witted Three-Titted Woman gets more interest on Facebook than the way the U.S. bombed the shit out of Iraq last night.  So, perform to what audience.

The video will be ready sometime today.  I do want to finish the book as I'm damned if it can end with some horrid happy face like it's all Walt Disney or something.

No comments: