Saturday, September 20, 2014

The Paradise Tour Lands in Schiphol

"Abandoning Paradise" has landed and that starts Chapter Seven but that doesn't mean I'm giving a final pass to Chapter Six and calling the telling of the time in Scotland complete.  I believe I will also add a Landing at the Fort Worth Rock House as that's Chapter Eight kicking off.  The purpose in doing this is defining the framework.  I know what goes in it but precisely where needs balance.

One incident of stealing food was mentioned in Six but even that one would have been thrown out if it had been the only one I saw.  Therefore, I felt the reasonable presentation is to tell that story without any dramatization and tell only that one.

Chapters Seven and Eight are short but important to the overall story as the Netherlands were part of a previous search for Paradise and that will be covered.  I see that as following logically from the landing in Schiphol as of course I would think of the last time here.

Chapter Eight awaits "The Paradise Song" and I'm thinking now my earlier idea for it is insane but I do think it might be possible and I'm curious enough to try it to find out.


They will CAT scan me again on the 25th.  The result from that will be returned on Oct 9.  From that I expect to discover, yes, your lungs are still fucked.  No, there is still nothing to be done about it.  If you are still breathing in six months come back for another picture.  This is not fatalism as you know it as well as I.  Probably it won't spin my head around as much as the last time but it has the potential for it.  Therefore I work on the book relentlessly as I want it completed before then and definitely unbiased by anything that comes from that result.

No comments: