Friday, September 26, 2014

"Bomb Me Amadeus" (parody video)

Envision, if you will, Sam Kinison singing.





If there wasn't something you found offensive, my next question will be whether you watched it.


Some ask what I do.  Well ... this.

Maybe it's not much but some will see it.  Some will last ten seconds and then go off to look for cat videos.  Then there are the others will either find it funny ... or boring ... or stupid ... or ... and here's the big win:  they'll be so pissed off they'll wet their pants in frustration for wanting to bomb me.  You America-bashing piece of shit.  I'll show you fucking democracy.  I'll fucking kill your anti-patriotic ass.

Bomb me, Amadeus.


(Ed: why piss off Muslims if you support them?)

I don't support anyone in this killing except some cat who can sit down next to me and isn't going to hate my ass for whatever dipshit things I believe.  Then we can blow a joint.  Maybe he can play an instrument and that would be cool as I can't.  Then we could have a stoner twisted jam.  That's how I understand it works with people.  I look for that a lot ... as in all my life.  Mostly I see people blowing shit up ... as in all my life.

Bomb me, Amadeus.

No comments: