Thursday, March 16, 2017

Gold Nuts, Gold Nuts, Donald Trump Loves These

You've got to love those gold nuts
My, my, they sure will please



Notice the fine carving for better adherence during tight moments.  These are the finest gold nuts available anywhere and they're available today on Home Shopping Channel but we can't tell you the price until you buy them.

Shopper:  why should I buy them when I don't know what they cost?

HSC:  if you have to ask what they cost, these nuts are not for you.

Gold nuts aren't made for talking
Gold nuts aren't meant for you
One of these days these gold nuts will be
  rolling away, boohoo

- Famous Nancy Sinatra song, "These Nuts Aren't Made for Talking"


Ed:  gold nuts wouldn't work any better than spaghetti for holding anything!  Gold is too soft plus it will melt.  This is bullshit!

Details, details, Moriarty.

Gold nuts, gold nuts,
Donald Trump loves these
You've got to love those gold nuts
My, my, they sure will please

No comments: