Wednesday, March 29, 2017

"Mr Blue" | Clear Light

Much of the music lately has been strongly mainstream with Aida Nikolaychuk but Clear Light definitely is not.  This is acid rock at its demented, precious best.  I don't mean the best for music but rather the derangement of it even while there's some coherence within it.

The delivery is twisted but the message of conform or we will bust you hasn't changed at all and still works fine.



The fellow on the bottom right looks like he may be trippin' right now.   Maybe they're all trippin'.

I vaguely remember the band and this bit of derangement is for the sake of some unusual which is kind of like a musical radiator flush after a lot of mainstream.


I love Aida as she's gorgeous and she sings like a nightingale which always means someone asks who is the best.  I won't.  For me, she's a walking kid-makes-good story and comes straight out of a movie.  I wish all good things for her and Maksim, her son, but sometimes we need a radiator flush to make room for some strange.  I think you will accept that Clear Light delivered it.

No comments: