Friday, March 31, 2017

The Holiday Isn't Complete Until the Gators Show Up

There's nothing quite so relaxing while on holiday as encountering a large gator ... unless it's encountering two of them ... and they're fighting.


- Lotho

Thank you, Lotho.  I've never seen such a thing.

Note:  I jacked the contrast, etc to make it a tad more dramatic.


Gator One looks like it has an excellent bite on Gator Two.

Perhaps you wonder why Gator One didn't switch to the much more succulent flesh of the visiting humans but Lotho was on (I think) one of the Everglades boats which are moved by large propellors and have a shallow displacement so they can get out into Gator World.  Since he was the one to send me the pictures, those boats must be fast.

Get this, the Fairy Princess was watching this too.  Lotho has sure shown that kid some wild stuff.



Note:  As above, I jacked the contrast, etc to make it a tad more dramatic.


Ed:  what if this is gator foreplay?

Don't look now but guess who's the after-dinner mint.  If it is the case we are seeing gator foreplay, this would be an excellent time to be somewhere else.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The everglades are only about 12"to18" deep . And yes they are wicked fast. Drifting in an airboat is a strange sensation.
And if you are lucky enough to spook wood storks you get to see hundreds take flight at once.
Pretty cool Fairy Princess loved that also

Unknown said...

There's some stuff which I behold from your description and I just smile. Every aspect of that is new to me. Such incredible smiling goodness.